get back into balance and feel better fast!
Homeopathic Injections in Scottsdale
Homeopathic injection therapy utilizes low concentrations of plant extracts. There is virtually no risk of side effects and minimal chance of drug interaction with medications you may take. Treatment is tailored to your physiology and needs, with virtually endless combinations of ingredients such as:
Treatment Tailored to Your Needs
This is a safe and effective technique for relief of chronic joint, muscle, and nerve pain, and treatment of muscle spasms.
Injections of all-natural products are administered just beneath the skin or into muscles, at precise locations. Treatment is well-tolerated, even by people who are apprehensive about shots. Needles are very fine, and the quantity of product is small, so it feels like a pinprick.
The following is a breakdown of the homeopathic injectables we offer and what their clinical indications are. All of these homeopathics can be prescribed by a physician and used by injection – intramuscular, subcutaneous, intravenous, and/or intra-articular.
- Traumeel – indicated for the treatment of injuries, inflammatory and degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal system and for the relief of pain. Combines well with ZEEL for the treatment of degenerative conditions such as osteoarthritis and/or rheumatic joint disease
- Zeel – indicated for the treatment of arthrosis/osteoarthritis and/or rheumatic joint diseases; indicated for the relief of symptoms such as pain and joint stiffness.
- Engystol – indicated for the support of the immune system. Proven to reduce the incidence, severity, and duration of symptoms in viral infections – especially in influenza-like illness (clinical studies prove efficacy in the treatment of influenza, common cold, herpes simplex, and RSV)
- Lymphomyosot – indicated for the improvement of lymphatic drainage, the non-specific immune defense, and conditions such as swollen lymph nodes, chronic tonsillitis, tonsillar hypertrophy, and lymphatic edema.
- Spascupreel – indicated for the relief of spasms of the smooth musculature of the gastrointestinal and urogenital tracts – as well as general muscle spasms. (i.e. abdominal pain, urinary pain, bladder pain, reflux gastritis)
- Neuralgo-Rheum – indicated for the treatment of nerve pain, soft tissue rheumatism, and symptoms of disc protrusion (i.e. autoimmune musculoskeletal pain, back pain, neuropathy)
- Hepar Comp – indicated for the treatment of liver and biliary system disorders (i.e. gallbladder pain, fatty liver disease, liver toxicity)
- Calmvalera – indicated for the treatment of nervous disorders such as restlessness, sleep disorders, mild depressive states, and mental exhaustion (i.e. anxiety, insomnia, panic disorders)
- Gelsemium – indicated for the treatment of painful nerve conditions like postherpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia, and sciatic nerve pain.
If you are interested in learning more about Homeopathic Injections in Scottsdale, Dr. Rebecca Miller and the team at Holistic Urgent Care are happy to speak with you about the benefits of this innovative treatment. Book your consultation today.
COME IN AND SEE US!
We can’t wait to learn more about your health challanges and partner with you to get to the root cause. Let’s get you feeling better FAST! : )